After many months of development time, the USS Enterprise CV6 is finally here. The CV6 can be deployed with AI Carriers and also has the ability to be used in a Multi-player environment, which is steerable. We have also added the use of an LSO which can be placed in your aircraft panel folder which, when activated will popup and direct you in for a safer landing.
USS Enterprise (CV-6), colloquially referred to as the “Big E,” was the sixth aircraft carrier of the United States Navy and the seventh U.S. Navy ship to bear the name. Launched in 1936, she was a ship of the Yorktown class, and one of only three American carriers commissioned prior to World War II to survive the war (the others being Saratoga and Ranger). She participated in more major actions of the war against Japan than did any other US ship.
These actions included the Battle of Midway, the Battle of the Eastern Solomons, the Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands, various other air-sea engagements during the Guadalcanal campaign, the Battle of the Philippine Sea, and the Battle of Leyte Gulf. On three separate occasions during the Pacific War, the Japanese announced that she had been sunk in battle, earning her the name “The Grey Ghost”.
Enterprise earned 20 battle stars, the most for any U.S. warship in World War II. Some have labeled her the most glorious and honored ship in the history of the United States Navy, rivaled only perhaps by the 18th century frigate USS Constitution.
- Customised high-resolution materials give the most realistic appearance to the Carrier, whilst being optimised for great performance!
- Light bloom on glass and shiny materials.
- Exciting custom-made effects, including but not limited to wake and smoke.
- Arrestor Wires
- Catapult launch (none applicable for multiplayer)
- As with every Vertigo Studios products, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out.
- Compatible with AI Carriers
- LSO popup for safer landings
- Antennas are animated as well as the flag.
- Comes complete with a comprehensive PDF manual.
- DirectX 10 compatible models.
OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, Win7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2400 MHz
Memory: 2 GB Ram
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 512 Mb or higher
DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
Hard Drive: 1 Gb free disk space
Sound: DirectX compatible with support 5.1
Simulator: Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2 or Deluxe
Title: USS Enterprise CV6 Genre: Simulation / FSX Addon Requirements: Microsoft Flight Simulator X Developer: vertigostudios Publisher: vertigostudios Release Date: 16 May 2013 Languages: English Version: 1.0 Our Price: £11.99 / $14.99 / €12.99