Thread: Hellcat installation problem

Hellcat installation problem

I purchased the download from www.flightsim.com. I've tried installing it twice now, and it seems to go through the installation okay. But the plane models do not load in FSX. None of them show up. Suggestions??

Look in your flight sim x file.....See if their is an aircraft file in the main flight sim x file...It may be their....Also check sim objects for the files airplanes, and aircraft....You should only have the one that says airplanes.....If you have aircraft also...remove all airplanes from it to your airplanes file and delete the aircraft file.....
    You might also check to see if their is a file in simobjects/airplanes....that says either airplanes or aircraft.....
    I have had this happen a few times with other downloads......
    Hope this helps.....trucker17/craig

Also check

Quote Originally Posted by trucker17 View Post
    Look in your flight sim x file.....See if their is an aircraft file in the main flight sim x file...It may be their....Also check sim objects for the files airplanes, and aircraft....You should only have the one that says airplanes.....If you have aircraft also...remove all airplanes from it to your airplanes file and delete the aircraft file.....
    You might also check to see if their is a file in simobjects/airplanes....that says either airplanes or aircraft.....
    I have had this happen a few times with other downloads......
    Hope this helps.....trucker17/craig
    Also check in MICROSOFT GAMES folder for flight sim x....they may have gone there.....

Local Disc(c) program files(x86), Microsoft Games, Flight Simulator X....( This flight sim x is usually just the DEMO version....)
    If it is here, just remove the files to your flight sim x localion.....