Built only for FSX SP2 and Acceleration, the Stearman has ’2′ highly detailed external models complete with 3d gauges, authentic textures and a whole range of historically-accurate features.
Finally, after many hours of development time, vstudios brings you the PT Stearman Vol 2. With 2 NEW variants, Pontoon and AG, your sure to have lots of fun flying in the 12 new beautifully created paint schemes.
As promissed, there are ‘2’ pricing structures.
- Standalone Price (for customers who don’t currently have Volume 1)
- Upgrade Price (for customers who have previously purchased Volume 1)
With great success on launching the PT Stearman Vol I, we now bring you the PT Stearman Vol 2. The 2nd instalment brings you ‘2’ new aircraft to throw around the skies. Whether your a water or land-lover, both new variants will be a joy to fly.
With new effects and the ability to release your payload you’ll certainly be keeping a close eye on your VSI gauge whilst hovering over the fields.
A note of warning though, with your tanks at maximum weight – you’ll notice that the aircraft feels very sluggish and extra care is needed when buzzing the fields. However, as your tanks start to run dry the beautifully created flight dynamics brings the PT Stearman back to life as one would expect from this historical aircraft.
- Fertilizer delivery system simulated.
- Fertilizer weight depletion simulated.
- Simple yet effective fertilizer refill option via a popup window.
- Sound Design by Sonic Solutions featuring interior and exterior start, shut-down, wheel roll, randomizing crashes, splashes, tire touches, interior and exterior wind that makes you feel you’re out there. All audio is 16 bit/48k mastered for maximum dynamic range and quality.
- Light bloom on glass and shiny materials.
- Exciting new custom-made effects.
- In-game reference and check lists
- A paint kit to easily re-create your own paint schemes
- Raise / Lower pilot and passengers visor
- Show / Hide Passenger
- Show / Hide Pilot when aircraft is shut down
- Wheel chocks
- Canopy covers
- 3D GPS Popup
- Lower and Raise the Water Rudder
- Aircraft Tie-Downs
- As with every Vertigo Studios aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out.
- 2 x models included, Pontoon and Agricultural variants
- Both variants boast a 3d Prop.
- 3D lights for the ultimate realism.
- Both models come with Hi-Def textures and also 2048 textures sizes.
- Designed and built by the book.
- Comes complete with a comprehensive PDF manual (printed for the retail box version).
- DirectX 10 compatible models complete with virtual cockpit self-shadowing.
- Systems and Tru3D gauges for ultimate realism taken beyond what’s available by default.
- Tru3D Instrumentation for the ultimate smooth flying experience.
- Customised high-resolution materials give the most realistic appearance to the aeroplane, whilst being optimised for great performance!
- A total of 12 paint schemes included.
- Volumetric Cockpit Spot Light
- Fuel delivery system simulated.
OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, Win7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2400 MHz
Memory: 2 GB Ram
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 512 Mb or higher
DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
Hard Drive: 1 Gb free disk space
Sound: DirectX compatible with support 5.1
Simulator: Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2 or Deluxe
Title: PT17 - Pontoon & Crop Duster V2 Genre: Simulation / FSX Addon Requirements: Microsoft Flight Simulator X Developer: vertigostudios Publisher: vertigostudios Release Date: 6 Dec 2012 Languages: English Version: 1.0 Standalone Price: £15.99 / $23.99 / €20.99 Upgrade Price: £9.99 / $14.99 / €12.99 - Vol I customers only